For those of you who don’t know a medium is a person who claims that they can sense things from the other side and talk to the dead. Now some of you may call bullshit already but I’ve done quite a few readings on books by mediums and I found it quite astounding that most talk about the same key concepts.
So things that Edgar Cayce (a medium from the late 1800’s, early 1900’s) say coordinate things with what James Van Praagh (a medium from our century) has to say.
Ofcourse this isn’t something scientifically backed up, but it makes me believe in a life after death, I don’t know about you.
Here are popular questions and the key concept behind them.
Is there a God?
- Yes, God is this pure loving energy form. It’s NOT something separate, NOT something that other people worship, but it’s all of us, it’s what we strive to be a part of. As most mediums say “we are all God”
Is there Heaven/Hell?
- The other side is a “Heaven”, it’s where there’s no unrest. There is no such thing as a hell though. People who have committed very bad deeds, don’t get punished by other forces, but their own negative vibe might punish themselves, as in all the negative thoughts and emotions will surround them and they’ll be unable to open up to the love and joy on the other side, the “heaven”. There are definitly a special type of spirit healers, sent to help them.
Can the dead hear me?
- Yes, they can hear you all the time all your thoughts/feelings, even though you might not be able to hear them. Your loved ones maybe close to you as the air that surrounds you. They are not gone, they are just at another place.
What’s the point of life and all these hardships we face in it?
- To learn and grow. It works like this: you are in this life for something, all the hardships you face is meant to help you learn from it. Souls come into the Earth to learn these lessons and when they leave the lessons they learn help them achieve a higher level of understanding. This higher level of understanding helps one become more closer to God and to become one with Him. So that terrible break-up you went through? Maybe to help you understand, independence and self-love. Souls come in and out of Earth many times (reincarnation). Each life time may help them learn a specific lesson.
Do we have soulmates?
- Yes! But not in the way you think. Soul mates don’t have to be romantic lovers, they can be best friends, brother and sister, son and father. A soulmate is someone you feel a very special connection to.
Is there such a thing as fate and destiny?
- Yeah there are things that are predetermined. Things like who you will marry, how many kids you’ll have, your career etc. However, it’s not set in stone, you have free will, and the power to change if you really wanted to.
I’m pretty sure you have plenty of more questions but that’s the main ones I got as of now. I recommend books by James Van Praagh or Concetta Bertoldi, basically go to the “New Age” section in your local library.
Maybe I’ll make another post, if this enlightened anyone at all. Feel free to send me any more questions you may have.